SDLC Lead Enterprise Architect
Our client who is an industry leader in financial technology, is looking to hire a Solution Architect. 100% REMOTE, but must be local to offices in metro Phoenix, AZ, San Francisco/Bay Area, New York and Chicago. Competitive salary, fantastic benefits, but most importantly – experienced and supportive leadership who care about their team. Our client works with the world’s 7 largest banks, tools are used by over 100 million people worldwide, and touches 95% of all banking transactional data.
Responsible for technical decisions over large portfolios of technology for the business. The Lead Architect will coordinate with other solution architects to ensure solutions align with the business objectives and technology strategy of the company. Collaborate with Business, Software Engineering, Systems Engineering and Security to identify functional, technical and operational requirements for business solutions. The Lead Architect is expected to set the direction for technology lifecycle for all solutions in their portfolio.
- Oversee multiple technology projects running within either an entire platform area or production line both by individual work and by leading other Solution Architects.
- Be the subject matter expert by gaining a complete understanding of the platform / solution requirements through review of functional and technical requirements and interaction with product owners, customers, information security and operations stakeholders.
- Interact with product teams to validate product requirements develop detailed features.
- Identify and articulate the technical requirements of solutions to meet project and business needs.
- Work with the various engineering disciplines to architect and approve the designs for the capabilities of the solution environment.
- Present technical materials to the architectural review board.
- Facilitate the resolution of production issues by providing expert-level insight into the entire assigned solution stack.
- Mentor other architects in the practices of architecture.
- Oversee Solution Architects handling of incident management for production.
- Be accountable for one or more portfolios of technology from an Enterprise Architecture practice perspective for rationalization of technology, evaluating and tracking technical debt, and creating technology roadmaps.
- Contribute to Architectural Standards and Reference Architectures
- Support the company’s commitment to protect the integrity and confidentiality of systems and data
- Education or experience equivalent to a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, MIS or related field.
- Minimum of 10 or more years of progressive experience in technology and architecture development with 5 or more years as an architect.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to integrate across the organization, collaborate with cross-functional teams, and communicate effectively with a variety of technical and non-technical staff.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Background and drug screen
- Experience with distributed computing solutions, mobile consumer apps and/or financial network architecture.
- Experience in architecting Cloud based solutions and certification of training in cloud skills.
- Knowledge of Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) best practices, software development methodologies (Agile, Scrum, LEAN etc) and DevOps practices
Salary Range: $170,000 – $200,000 plus 20% bonus potential based on experience level and performance