https://empower.associates/wp-content/uploads/2020/02/dan-linkedin-thumb.png 627 1200 Gerby Moraga https://www.empower.associates/wp-content/uploads/2019/05/empowerassociates.png Gerby Moraga2022-12-22 06:54:122023-03-24 12:55:57Warehouse Supervisor
Website Empower Associates
The Warehouse Supervisor is responsible for overseeing the day-to-day operations of the warehouse and monitoring the productivity of its staff. The Warehouse Supervisor must be comfortable working in busy environments where priorities can change at a moment’s notice, so an ability to multitasking and being hands on is essential with this role. Important Warehouse Supervisor job duties and responsibilities include:
- Overseeing receiving and dispatching procedures for shipments
- Assigning workloads and daily tasks to Warehouse Associates
- Communicating with customers to answer shipping and receiving questions and troubleshoot problems
- Monitoring inventory and shipment transactions for accuracy
- Ensuring inventory and storage areas are clean and maintained
- Monitoring Warehouse Associates to ensure safety procedures are being followed when operating forklifts and other machinery.
- Experience operating hand trucks, forklifts, and pallet jacks.
- 3-5 of supervisory experience.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Bilingual Spanish, preferred but not required.
- Proficient computer skills
Compensation: $65-70k annually