The Warehouse Supervisor is responsible for overseeing the day-to-day operations of the warehouse and monitoring the productivity of its staff. The Warehouse Supervisor must be comfortable working in busy environments where priorities can change at a moment’s notice, so an ability to multitasking and being hands on is essential with this role. Important Warehouse Supervisor job duties and responsibilities include:
- Experience operating hand trucks, forklifts, and pallet jacks.
- 3-5 of supervisory experience.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Bilingual Spanish, preferred but not required.
- Proficient computer skills
Compensation: $65-70k annually