- Provide technical expertise enabling the sales teams to fully understand customers’ needs and develop appropriate solutions
- Promote the organization’s solutions, products, and technology competence to customers. Gather customers’ needs and market trends.
- Help Account Managers (AMs) to prepare quotations, participating in bidding processes.
- Contribute pre-sales and post-sales support to customers.
- Review planned and actual costs together with Project Managers (PMs)
- Participate in Sales and Account reporting together with AMs
- Maintain price lists and product catalogues
- Evangelize customers about the organization’s solutions and capabilities
- Suggest sales process improvements
- Support the marketing team with technical specifications for datasheets and related customer marketing materials
- University degree in Engineering or similar
- More than 5 years working experience in technology industry
- Over 3 years of working experience with pre-sales
- Solutions concepting expertise
- Familiarity of testing environments is a plus
- 3-5 years of RF Engineering experience in professional telecommunication industry
- Knowledge of RF technology and measurements is a must
- Good skills utilizing RF Test Equipment such as Network Analyzers, Signal Generators, Power Sensors
- Competence of working multicultural environment
Other skills and knowledge
- Fluent spoken and written English
- Problem solving attitude
- Proactive and open minded
- Understanding of testing technology and related trends
- Capability to create vision and to understand customer needs
- Good presentation skills
- Systematic and analytic approach
The position is located on-site in Carrollton, TX. There is no sponsorship available for this role.