A large manufacturing and distribution company is looking to fill a Senior Financial Analyst position. The ideal candidate for this role will have experience around financial and operational analyses in manufacturing / distribution / supply chain / logistics.
Reporting to the Senior Finance Manager, this Senior Financial Analyst role will prepare annual capital and operating budgets including related 5-year business plans for assigned business units and divisions. Other duties include but not limited to:
- Research and provide financial analyses to asses the impact of a variety of different transactions, systems, and projects.
- Track performance against budgets, identify gaps versus actual results, and provide recommendations to drive improvements.
- Performance analyses, define areas of opportunity for improvement, and develop process enhancements in support of assigned business units and divisions.
- Regularly work with various business unit leaders and stakeholders to support goals
- Evaluate monthly KPI and provide explanations for variances
- Develop and carry out strategies to achieve company goals
- Detailed analysis of large and complex data sets in the areas of finance, expense performance, depreciations, rate of return, pricing, working capital, and investment.
- Advise and implement pricing strategy taking a data driven approach while protecting profit margins
- Bachelors degree in finance, accounting, economics or related field.
- Minimum of 5 years of applicable experience
- Advanced Excel skills
- Exceptional communications skills
- Preference for candidates with a background in manufacturing, supply chain / logistics, or distribution.