Our client, a large manufacturing company, is seeking a Pricing Analytics Manager to support their VP of Revenue Management in all areas of pricing and profitability optimization. A summary of duties include, but not limited to:
- Development and monitoring of a comprehensive revenue management strategy
- Ensuring alignment across leadership in support of crucial pricing and margin enhancement initiatives.
- Building and enhancing daily, weekly, monthly, and ad hoc reporting to drive improved decision making
- Assist with sales and management teams to develop overall pricing strategy and driving company-wide pricing and value engineering initiatives
- Providing financial analyses for significant customer contracts and ensuring pricing execution by product categories, customer segmentation, end markets, etc.
- Collaborate with estimating and service teams to resolve pricing related issues
- Implementing and maintaining the technology and tools required to ensure pricing and profitability excellence.
The ideal candidate for this role will reside within commuting range to one of the following areas for the occasional office visit:
- Pomona or Oxnard, CA
- Sacramento or Livermore, CA
- Central Valley CA (Stockton to Fresno)
- Seattle or Spokane, WA
- BA/BS in Business / Finance / Accounting / Data Science / Mathematics / related (MBA a plus)
- Comprehensive understanding of strategy, marketing, and go-to-market principles
- Proven history of acting as a change agent in driving core objectives
- Demonstrated analytical, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and leadership skills – planning, communication, relationship building, influence.
- ERP system experience
- Power BI knowledge a plus
- Preference for manufacturing industry and/or cost accounting experience