Ocean Import Coordinator-
The Ocean Import Coordinator is primarily responsible for operationally filing entry
documents, tracking, and updating the movement of ocean freight, and ensuring compliance with import clearance regulations.
- Coordinating and executing shipments to ensure excellent customer service levels
- Maintain communication with customers, carriers, overseas agents, and vendors
- Tracking, tracing, and updating the status of shipments daily.
- Prepare price quotes on international freight
- Prepare necessary documents for shipments
- Research and resolve operational problems
- Degree preferred
- Minimum 3 years relevant import or logistics experience
- Knowledge of the movement of freight via ocean
- Knowledge of Government Agency requirements