We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced FP&A Manager to join our finance team. Reporting to an FP&A Director, this FP&A Manager will be responsible for leading financial planning and analysis for the sales department and will provide strategic financial insight to support sales growth and profitability. The successful candidate will have a strong understanding of sales operations, a track record of delivering results, and the ability to communicate effectively with both finance and non-finance stakeholders.
**NOTE: This is a hybrid position in Sacramento with alternative office locations available in the Central Valley, California Coast, and Greater Los Angeles Area.
- Lead the annual budgeting and quarterly forecasting process for the sales department, including revenue, expenses, headcount, and churn.
- Develop and maintain financial models to analyze the performance of key sales initiatives and identify areas of improvement, with a focus on minimizing churn.
- Provide ongoing analysis of sales performance, including variance analysis, identification of trends, and churn rate analysis.
- Develop and maintain reporting and dashboards to track sales performance and communicate results to stakeholders, with a focus on churn metrics.
- Collaborate with sales and marketing teams to support decision-making and provide financial insights, including analysis of churn drivers.
- Partner with the sales operations team to streamline processes and improve efficiency, with a focus on reducing churn.
- Support ad-hoc analysis and special projects as needed, including projects related to churn management.
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, or related field.
- 5+ years of experience in financial planning and analysis, with a focus on sales operations and churn management preferred. Revenue or Pricing specific experience also desired.
- Strong knowledge of sales processes and metrics, including churn metrics.
- Proven track record of delivering results in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Excellent financial modeling skills and proficiency in Excel.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to effectively communicate financial information, including churn analysis, to non-finance stakeholders..
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and handle multiple projects simultaneously, including projects related to churn management.